first direct cuts rates on two and five year fixed rates
04 Oct 2016
first direct enhances its award winning product range with further rate cuts
first direct has cut rates across selected two and five year fixed rate mortgages, giving homebuyers a wider choice of mortgage products to suit different financial needs.
The revised mortgage range, which is available from today (4 October 2016), includes:
- 60% LTV Two Year Fixed – 1.18% with £1450 fee (reduced by 0.06%)
- 60% LTV Two Year Fixed – 1.64% fee saver* (reduced by 0.10%)
- 75% LTV Two Year Fixed – 1.74% fee saver* (reduced by 0.15%)
For borrowers looking to fix rates over a longer period, first direct has also cut a number of five year rates, including:
- 60% LTV 5 Year Fixed – 1.84% with £1450 fee (reduced by 0.15%)
- 80% LTV 5 Year Fixed – 2.14% with £1450 fee (reduced by 0.15%)
Tracy Garrad, CEO of first direct commented: “We’ve cut the rates on selected two and five years fixed rate mortgages to ensure we continue to offer outstanding customer value across our award-winning range of mortgage products.”
The first direct mortgage team is available 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week.
- Ends -